Sunday 15 February 2009

Sunday sketch challenge #19

Hello everyone!!
I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day!!
We loved all your cards last week, beautiful! Thank-you for joining in :)
Firstly I have a little store news!! I have added a new range of digital stamps to the store!! Included in the first collection is Ali-A, Valentine Ali, a cute little alien called Harvey, a set of owls and a few more. Click on the store link in the sidebar to see the full collection. The good news is that they are sent by email which means that everyone can purchase them! Hop over and take a look!!!
On to this weeks sketch challenge.... here is this weeks sketch, rotate or flip it and add additional embellishments to suit.
This week we have a small prize for one randomly chosen winner!!
This is Valentine Ali, one of the new digital stamps in the store. We will select a winner using random.org next Sunday. The design team have been busy bees again this week and produced some lovely cards for you.
Visit their blogs (links in the sidebar) and leave them a little love!!
annie
pinky


karyn


cindy
christy
me!!!

Have a fab week!!
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

5 comments:

Teri said...

Another lovely sketch! I'm really enjoying doing these :)

Teri xx

Jo Grason said...

Hi this is my first challenge and the first sketch I've followed :) Love it!!! My card is on my blog at http://determinedcrafter.blogspot.com/2009/02/crafts-4-eternity-challenge.html

Jo
xx

Nicki said...

Me again, playing along with another fab sketch. My card is here on my blog. Nicki, xx.

Jana M. said...

Here's my card!

Great sketch, Michele.

kc_froglady said...

Fabulous job again everyone - went to leave comments on blogs

Speaking of which Cindy - I don't find your weekly blog post of the sketch card to comment on so just to let you know I like the one's Michele has shared so far!